Hi all,

I've filed a bug for the GNOME website component to try to solve this problem.
It looks like this problem is being triggered due to the need of having one
certificate per IP address (pygtk.org is in a different machine than the
rt.gnome.org site), or at least IE requires it.

The admin people are having a look to see what can be done about it but, is
there any reason why the https site is being used here? Is it because you are
using a browser plugin that prefers https addresses? I'm using HTTPS Everywhere
for Firefox but it handles the pygtk.org site fine and doesn't try to redirect
me to the https one.

Regards,

Pachi