Hi all,
I am new here so I'm not sure what is considered "ontopic". I am trying to
get familiar with the new additions in gtk3 and pygobject by porting an
application written using gtk2 and no introspection, and libglade
interfaces. I've run into some snags and used some dirty fixes. Not sure if
these questions are welcome here or should somewhete else be better?

An example: while porting a class that derives from a GtkDrawingArea, the
previous code registers a signal with the "expose_event". However, I could
not find that signal in gtk+3 and used "draw" instead. The widget remains
functional, but unsure if this is correct.

Thanks!