Hi,

I would suggest not to use multi-threading unless you're absolutely sure you
can't do it without. GObject has ways to deal with incoming events (network,
disc, user input). See
http://www.pygtk.org/docs/pygobject/glib-functions.html#function-glib--io-add-watch.

Note that the most high performant web servers nowadays are single threaded
only ;).

Regards,

Arjan