Below is a basic example. Essentially, when populating the ListStore you
need to insert '\n' to indicate the line break.

#!/usr/bin/env python

import gtk

window = gtk.Window()
window.connect("destroy", lambda q: gtk.main_quit())

liststore = gtk.ListStore(str)
liststore.append(["apple.jpg\n314KB"])
liststore.append(["orange.jpg\n495KB"])
liststore.append(["banana.jpg\n417KB"])

treeview = gtk.TreeView(liststore)
treeviewcolumn = gtk.TreeViewColumn()
treeview.append_column(treeviewcolumn)
cellrenderertext = gtk.CellRendererText()
treeviewcolumn.pack_start(cellrenderertext, True)
treeviewcolumn.add_attribute(cellrenderertext, "text", 0)

window.add(treeview)
window.show_all()

gtk.main()

Obviously you'll be wanting to dynamically specify the values rather
than statically as above (i.e. filename, file size, etc) so you can make
use of string formatters such as %s:

filename = "grapes.png"
filesize = "557KB"
liststore.append(["%s\n%s" % (filename, filesize)])

Hope that helps.

Andrew Steele <andrew.ste...@gmx.com>