Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your help. I have installed the devel RPM, but this is an old one. I
have installed gtk+ version 3.2.2 which includes gtk.unixprint, which version
2.10 does not have. When I execute the configure script, it keeps finding the
system installed version of gtk 2.10 instead of 3.2.2:

The following modules will be built:

atk
pango
pangocairo
gtk with 2.10 API
gtk.unixprint

If I try to build with this configuration, I get this error:

/gpfs/grace/glib-2.31.2/include/glib-2.0/glib/gspawn.h:22:2: error: #error
"Only <glib.h> can be included directly."
gtkunixprintmodule.c:30:30: error: gtk/gtkunixprint.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [gtkunixprint_la-gtkunixprintmodule.lo] Error 1

This is because 2.10 does not have unixprint support, whereas 3.2.2 does. The
PKG_CONFIG_PATH points to gtk+ 3.2.2 but I still cannot figure out why pygtk
does not pick this up.

Any further help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,