Dear all,

I have been using pygtk without any issues on Windows 32 bit and Linux.
Recently I tried to install it in a Windows 7 (x64) machine and failed
miserably! Here's what I did
1. I ran the msi installer (python-2.6.msi) as an admin user. - works OK.
2. started pygtk-all-in-one-2.24.1.win32-py2.6.msi as the same user
3. The installer identifies python (The second screen -- where we make
component choices -- shows "Python 2.6 (installed for all users):
c:\python26\"
4. After two screen the installer stops for a few seconds and then the
following message appears.
"TARGETDIR property is not set."
5. I even tried with TARGETDIR=c:\python26 property on the msiexec command
line, but same problem.

Some screenshots : https://dimos.ihe.nl/public/assela/Untitled.png (Ignore
the ssl certificate warning -- I don't have one!)
Installer log : https://dimos.ihe.nl/public/assela/pygtk-all-in-one.rar

I would appreciate it very much if someone can help me out.

Assela