On 27/03/2012 9:20, Assela Pathirana wrote:
Thanks for the reply and prompt action. I've checked the new installer
version and can confirm that it works in my system. Now to answer your
questions:

- Is UAC enabled or disabled on your system?
It is set at the second notch ('Notify me only when programs try to make
changes to my computer")
- Did you at some point get an UAC elevation prompt?
No. Other programs do, but pygtk installer did not.
- If you got an UAC prompt, did it ask to log in with
  a different account?
N/A
- Are you logged into Windows with a user, power user or admin
  user account?
Yes. I have administrator privileges in the system.

Exactly as I suspected :) So, if this version passes the test regime,
it'll be uploaded to ftp.gnome.org ...