Hi, with the textmarks you can select a region (row oriented selection
comes as consequence) but to select
a column means to have multiple "start selection" marks and "end selection"
marks, the problem is that when I
set a "start selection" mark I automatically remove the previous "start
selection" mark that was set.
I don't think that I can have multiple separed selections in the same
textbuffer... am I wrong?
Giuseppe.