Hi, I am new to working in gtk.  I have an application that displays several
progress bars.  My manager has asked me to change the progress bar's color
based upon if that specific step passed or failed.  It defaults to orange and
he wants it to be changed to green or red once it reaches 100% to indicate
success or failure.  These progress bars have text on them.

Is there a way to change the color of the progress bar once it reaches 100%.

My application is too large to attached, so I have attached a sample progress
bar test application to this email.  If you could talk to this example, I am
sure I can make it work in my application.

Thanks for your help,
Robert Pinsky
The IMS Company
2929 Imperial Hwy
Brea, CA  92821
(714) 264-5201

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential & proprietary to
Systems and Software Enterprises, Inc. (dba IMS). This information is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Access
or transmittal of the information contained in this e-mail, in full or in part,
to any other organization or persons is not authorized.