Hi,
I want to invoke a popup menu on left mouse click on a TextTag object. I connected the signal by:
    self.tag.connect("event", self.tag_event_handler)
to this slot:
   def tag_event_handler(self, tag, widget, event, iter):
      if event.type == gtk.gdk.BUTTON_PRESS:
         if event.button == 1:
            self.show_the_popup(widget, event)

With this code nothing happens when I click on the the TextTag "self.tag".
The menu pops up if I omit the 'if event.button == 1:' condition and right-click on the tag. But then also the system context menu (ubuntu) appears. How can I get the menu on right mouse click? Any ideas?
Steffen