I modified the rows:

        filepath = chooser.get_filename()
        chooser.destroy()
        return filepath

to:

        filepath = chooser.get_filename()
        chooser.destroy()
        return unicode(filepath) if filepath != None else None

But now I get error when opening E:\SOFTWARE\Кириллица.ctb :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 35, in <module>
    print filepath
  File "C:\Python27\lib\encodings\cp850.py", line 12, in encode
    return codecs.charmap_encode(input,errors,encoding_map)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode characters in position
12-20: character maps to <undefined>
Premere un tasto per continuare . . .

I really don't know what to do :(