Hi Guys,

Attached is a sample file creating a window with a simple tree view.
When open one can press letter keys and it will open the little search
input box that comes with Gtk3. What would one have to do if one would
want have SHIFT-letter keys open the search box and do the stepping
through the tree view rows? In my window/application I would want to
use regular keys for something else even if the tree view has the
focus. How about replacing/chaining on-key-press handlers? Any
examples?

I understand that is more of a Gtk than PyGtk question so feel free to
tell me to go annoy someone else with my questions :-)

Thanks
Christian