Hi,

A web search for "PyUnicodeUCS4_DecodeUTF8" revealed the following:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16871799/trying-to-import-a-module-undefined-symbol-pyunicodeucs4-decodeutf8

So, it looks like you need to build the extension with UCS-2 or build
Python with UCS-4. The configure step for Python looks like it takes
"--enable-unicode=ucs4"
(not sure about PyGObject though).

-Simon