Use "gtk.Window.begin_move_drag" on button's handler's for
"button-press-event"
(The widget doesn't have to be a GtkButton, for example you can move the
window by dragging an empty place of a toolbar)

class MyWindow(gtk.Window)
    def buttonPress(self, widget, event):
        self.begin_move_drag(event.button, int(event.x_root),
int(event.y_root), event.time)