Hello all,

I have downloaded pygtk-all-in-one-2.24.2.win32-py2.7.msi.
I want to install it from command line with a "/qb!" parameter as in:
msiexec /i pygtk-all-in-one-2.24.2.win32-py2.7.msi  /qb!

But installation fails with message "TARGETDIR property is not set"

Installation fails with that message (shown by gui or in log) when I use one of:
/passive
/quiet
/qb
/qb!

But installation works when I use /qr, or when I use no "reduced interface" param. Which is strange, because with /qr the installer does not ask for
the python directory (in fact it does not ask for anything).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

--
Jorge