Am 11.11.2011 10:52, schrieb stas zytkiewicz:
I've searched the net and this group but I failed to find a solution
for my strange problem.
The sys._MEIPASS attribute points to a non existing path, the program
runs but it can't find images that are included.

Did you verify, they are included? use ArchiveViewer for this.

I can't find the path _MEIPASS is pointing to while the app is
running.

Try this at the top of your script:

import os
print sys._MEIPASS
print os.listdir(sys._MEIPASS)

--
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de

Monatliche Kolumne: http://www.cissp-gefluester.de/
Goebel Consult ist Mitglied bei http://www.7-it.de