Harmut,

I've created a pull request -- let me know if this was the correct form,
since I'm more familiar with hg than git.

Bryan

--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)