Martin,

Sounds good -- done.

Bryan

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Martin Zibricky <mzibr.pub...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Bryan A. Jones píše v Út 14. 08. 2012 v 10:49 -0500:
> > All,
> >
> > I see that the PyInstaller source has several unit testing framework
> > in PyInstaller/lib, but I can't seem to find any unit tests
> > themselves. So:
> >
> > - Is there a preferred unit testing framework for this project? - What
> > directory / files do they current live in?
>
> There are no unit tests. Preferred framework would be unittest2.
>
> We use it for buildtests to be able produce a xml report with test
> results for continuous integration server.
>
> I would say put unit tests to directory   './buildtests/unit/'.
>
> I consider renaming 'buildtests' to just 'tests'.
>

> > I see a number of functional tests in the buildtests/ directory, which
> > are very helpful -- but I'm looking for the unit tests.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> --

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi state, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)