This is all produced by PyQt4.uic; however, I don't see any import magic
there. The test script I used:

# Test .ui generation problems.
import os

# Copied from PyQt4.uic.__init__.py
from PyQt4.uic.Compiler import compiler
def loadUiType(uifile, from_imports=False):
    """loadUiType(uifile) -> (form class, base class)

    Load a Qt Designer .ui file and return the generated form class and the
Qt
    base class.

    uifile is a file name or file-like object containing the .ui file.
    from_imports is optionally set to use import statements that are
relative
    to '.'.
    """

    import sys

    from PyQt4 import QtGui

    if sys.hexversion >= 0x03000000:
        from PyQt4.uic.port_v3.string_io import StringIO
    else:
        from PyQt4.uic.port_v2.string_io import StringIO

    code_string = StringIO()
    winfo = compiler.UICompiler().compileUi(uifile, code_string,
from_imports)

    ui_globals = {}
    print(code_string.getvalue())
    exec(code_string.getvalue(), ui_globals)

    return (ui_globals[winfo["uiclass"]], getattr(QtGui,
winfo["baseclass"]))

def main():
    try:
        ui_path = os.path.dirname(__file__)
    except NameError:
        ui_path = ''
    form_class, base_class = loadUiType(os.path.join(ui_path,
"CodeChat.ui"))

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Martin Zibricky <mzibr.pub...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Bryan A. Jones píše v Pá 17. 08. 2012 v 15:05 -0500:
> > Doing a bit of investigation, PyQt4 generates different code from
> > my .ui file when frozen vs. when not frozen. In particular, it
> > contains 'from Qsci.qsciscintilla import QsciScintilla' when frozen
> > (which makes no sense) but 'from PyQt4 import Qsci` when unfrozen.
>
> That's weird. Could it be related to any import magic in Qsci?
>
> --

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi state, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)