On a prayer I though I might get rdiff-backup to be bundled with
pysintaller.

I ran `pyinstaller src/rdiff-backup`

on this repo https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup

and it completed.  but when It try to run it from the dist folder

ImportError: cannot import name 'C' from 'rdiff_backup'
(/mnt/AllData/hacking/eval/rdiff-backup/dist/rdiff-backup/rdiff_backup/__init__.pyc)
[21167] Failed to execute script rdiff-backup

:(.   Since I am neither the rdiff-backup dev nor really a python coder I'm
not going to track this down.  Is it some C code/library that didn't get
compiled?

Anyone tried rdiff-backup?  or have a quick fix for this issue?  Otherwise
I'll give up.

running V4.2 over python 3.8.7