I guess your best bet would be to make an installer for each platform that
installs Anaconda (or better just miniconda), then have Anaconda silently
install your app (for which you'd have to make a conda recipe).
For Windows you could use NSIS, but if you want to share the same code for
all platforms, I guess you could write your own installer in Python and
then use PyInstaller to package your installer, which will then install
your app and miniconda with all the requirements.
You'd still need one installer binary for each platform, since you can't
expect Python or Java to be available on Windows.

* Adrià Cereto i Massagué*

Centre de Ciències Òmiques (COS)

Unitat Mixta URV-Eurecat
Av. Universitat, 1.
43204 Reus (Catalonia)
Tel: +34 977 77 53 31 <%2B34%20977%2077%2014%2009>
Extensió URV: 4841

Missatge de Paul Prescod <p...@prescod.net> del dia dl., 25 de gen. 2021 a
les 21:08: