Hey everyone!  I have a Python application using Tkinter that I have
bundled with PyInstaller.  It has a number of large libraries such as
tensorflow, torch, and so on.  It's been very challenging to get everything
in the right place.

When I finally got things working, one of my first issues I ran into was
that, when I performed a particular workflow, a second instance of my
application was opened and the original didn't continue until I closed this
new one.  I traced the issue to somewhere in the ultralytics module, but I
have no idea where in there exactly the problem is.

I've read some about how sys.executable() is different when you run a
packaged application, so I'm sure that could be playing a role, but I have
no idea how to fix that.

My next idea was to package the app without a console at all.  In this
instance, I ran into another problem with my app crashing in the same
workflow, but without the console window, I'm unable to see any errors.
I'm very stuck!  I've probably put around 20+ hours into packaging this app
and keep hitting walls!

Thanks for any help :)