Hello, I have a problem.
The program gives me different results when I run them from python script
and .exe file. Results are worse. I am using opencv, pyzbar, tkinter, numpy
packages. When I checked the results of thresholding an image, they were
close, but slightly different. The only think I can think of is that my
code is somehow translated to different language, where opencv gives
slightly different results, but that sound weird. Is there a chance that my
results could be the same? Any ideas why that could happen? (I am 100%
using the same code, I have checked that 100 times)- you can see that the
"label area" is different size...
Thank you for your answer.[image: diff_results.PNG][image:
difference_thresh.PNG]