Hey --

I'm not really in the professional karaoke loop (I'm assuming that's what
TalentQuest is) -- it's more of a hobby / nerdy thing for me; I'm currently
in Gainesville working for UF. As soon as I package up a JAR file, I'll
send/post the Java player I've made if anyone is interested -- I'm not much
in Python, but I do hope to contribute some to PyKaraoke through either a)
other stuff or b) getting more into Python.

After I dragged myself through implementing the CDG Revealed stuff, I felt
empathetic of what you guys had to plow through to do your implementation.
Anyway, enjoy St. Pete, and great to meet everyone here :)

Cheers,

Martin