On 11/28/06, Stief Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

i´m interested on Pykaraoke for OSX. If there´s a chance for testing
a Beta i would be glad to do this for you.
I usually used Winamp and a CDG plugin but now i´ve changed to an imac.

I installed PyKaraoke on a mac notebook running OSX and it actually did seem
to work properly except for it hiding the mouse even when the pointer
*wasn't* in the display window (at least, pycdg.py, the player, worked
without difficulty).

I don't recall there being any special steps to make that work, at least as
far as the player itself goes.

Have you given it a shot and encountered an error? It's meant to be
cross-platform so it *should* just work assuming you've got a working Python
environment.

Sorry for my bad english, i´m a native german speaker.

No worries :)

--
Looking for something to read? Visit http://willfe.com/ ... now with a minty
fresh flavor!