From: Kelvin Lawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: pykaraoke-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Pykaraoke-discuss] Command line options for song window

Hi,

> I'm using PyKaraoke 0.5 on Ubuntu 7.10 with nVidia Twinview enabled. I
want the song window to appear on the second screen. No matter what I do,
the song window always appears on the screen where the main PyKaraoke search
window resides.  I am using the following command line options: pykaraoke
--window-x=1300 --window-y=80 --width=1000 --height=560. I have been unable
to figure out why what is wrong.  Does anyone know how to resolve this?  The
command line options for PyKaraoke indicate this should be possible
(pykaraoke --help).  Thanks.

Does it work when you launch the song directly via the player? (e.g.
pycdg song.cdg for a CDG file).

Thanks,
Kelvin.