Hi,

New Pykaraoke user here. Hello to Everyone!

I need to play *.kar with Polish characters. No matter what
is typed in Config -> Default charset, Pykaraoke 0.5.1 on
Ubuntu Dapper renders Polish characters wrong. I tried
iso-8859-2, cp-1250, UTF-8 and still those characters are
garbled, in the same way all time, like if the charset
definition was ignored.

Is thare anything that could be done about it? New Year's
Eve is coming :).

A sample kar file I tried is attached if anyone wants to test.

Maciek