ive tried and tried and failed.
any idea anybody - im a bit of a novice when it come to programming, but ive
got this far :-) so i dont thinnk im doing too bad lol
have i missed something somewhere with the command line bits for pykaraoke_mini
like i just found out to run fullscreen i can use -f opposed to changing the
code in manager.py - are there any more for things like changing the font size
on the menu of pykaraoke_mini??? but id still like to be able to compile my own
.exe and install package - cheers anybody!!!!! Andy
xx