Cool.  Works great.  Bold move not even bothering to make a scrubber
bar... they never work anyway :)

I might as well send a feature request while I'm here...

Playback of arbitrary videos behind the karaoke lyrics.  These two
UI's both would work for me:

Option 1: User selects a folder in preferences.  Place a button in the
menu to turn video on / off.  Turning video on plays random videos
from that folder behind the karaoke video (the Stepmania DDR clone
does this and it's awesome).

Option 2: Drag and drop of a video file onto the playback window (or
the fullscreen display on monitor 2) starts running that video.

-H