Still struggling with the re-write, I now have a 64 bit Windows 10 netbook, along with my 64 bit Linux Mint XFCE, and I am now working simultaneously on both systems.

I am having a lot of issues with deprecated Python calls on the Windows 10, it even crashed out completely on ProcessIdle saying no such function (now fixed).

I am slowly taming it though, and now have VLC as the native player, so it can seamlessly play mp3/cdg and mp4, I also have the beginnings of a ticker running along the bottom of the play screen.

Lots to do again now, but still enjoying the experience.

Do you still develop software Kelvin, and are you still a Linux user?

I have not used Windows for at least 20 year, and really hating the Windows 10 netbook.

Happy new year from a hot and Sunny Benidorm

Ken

--
Ken Williams.
Torremar Benidorm & Bella Vista Rhyl.