What is the future of pyke.sf.net, because I want to know if it is possible to place some little programs I happened to write on that page. By now, I do not have my own page and I wouldn't like to create one.
So it would be nice if there was a section of programs with links and/or direct downloads.

One of the programs I mean is outline.py. It started as a port of the outline example of Qt, but is under development for some time now and has evolved.
It keeps a tree of remarks in an XML file, I use it as todolist/notepad/knowledge base/organizer.
It is designed for fast keyboard use and does not have documentation yet. You will need QScintilla and recent snapshots of sip/PyQt.
It is not as big and full of features as Treeline, but can be used much faster. I do not want to post it to the list right now, but if anybody is interested, I will mail it to them.

greetings

Torsten
--
Torsten Marek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ID: A244C858 -- fingerprint 1902 0002 5DFC 856B F146 894C 7CC5 451E A244 C858