Hi all,

I discovered that QSignalMapper did not exist in PyQt 3.6, so I've created a
sip file for it which seems to work as far as I can tell. I used qaction.sip
as a template and the Qt 3.1.2 header (it doesn't seem to have changed since
Qt 2.3 though).

Ciao,
Gordon
// This is the SIP interface definition for QSignalMapper
//
// Copyright (c) 2003
// 	Riverbank Computing Limited <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
//
// This file is part of PyQt.
//
// This copy of PyQt is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
// under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
// Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later
// version.
//
// PyQt is supplied in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
// WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
// FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public License for more
// details.
//
// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
// PyQt; see the file LICENSE.  If not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
// Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.

%ExportedDoc
<Sect2><Title>QSignalMapper (Qt v2.3+)</Title>
<Para>
<Literal>QSignalMapper</Literal> is fully implemented.
</Para>
</Sect2>
%End

%If (Qt_2_3_0 -)

class QSignalMapper : QObject
{
%HeaderCode
#include <qsignalmapper.h>
%End

public:
    QSignalMapper( QObject* /TransferThis/ = 0, const char* = 0 );

    virtual void setMapping( const QObject*, int  );
    virtual void setMapping( const QObject*, const QString & );
    void removeMappings( const QObject* );

signals:
    void mapped(int);
    void mapped(const QString &);