> On Dec 27, 2007 7:17 PM, Mark Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > it turns out there are two WebOb incompatibilities in the current
> > pylons trunk which need to be overcome.
>
> These need to be fixed anyway because Pylons will drop support for the
> old Request/Response by 1.0.

Yep, that was what I understood.  The main one is the test issue,
which we either need to resolve by making the tests check which
request response objects you have and automatically do the right
thing, or by creating new testutils which work with the new stuff.
Then the old testutils can be depricated later in favor of the new
webob testutils...

Not sure which is the best approach...