So, what is pylons planning to do about 2.4 support?   There are
currently a few things which raise WebOb.exc exceptions directly
(rather than via the exception property...).

Fixing this issue in turbogears has not been as easy as I thought,
because we were actually relying on HTTPFound(location=url) in
redirect, and I haven't had time to look into how to get the
equivelent out of the 2.4 style exceptions.  It's probably easy, but
I've got a bunch of stuff I have to get done for work since I spent a
good section of my afternoon dealing with security issues in TG1, and
putting together a plan in case we ever have that kind of thing happen
again.

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com