Hi

I just started to lean pylons and I wanted to add support to bpython
(http://bpython-interpreter.org/), so I forked the repository and
added some basic support for it. The change is available at:
http://bitbucket.org/babysnakes/pylons/changeset/835d84416de2

A few notes:
- I'm not really a programmer. I'm just doing it in my very little
spare time so I may completely overlook some issues.
- This is just a proof of concept. I still hadn't checked what is
going on in the 'command' method. I just modified the workflow in what
I though was appropriate place...
- I've made the changes against what I thought was equal to version
1.0 (there's no tag for it) because I didn't want to learn pylons with
development version.

If it's interesting to the project, I'll be happy to further implement
this.

Bye

Haim