On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Andrey Popp <8may...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Mark Ramm <mark.mchristen...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I think resource is a good term for items in the graph.
>
> Why you think resources are need to be bound to locations in graph? I
> think it's better to think that graph consist of locations and each
> location has associated resource. For example one can make one
> resource available via different URLs (read locations) with different
> views.

Well, I actually don't think that's a problem for me, because I
separate the "domain model" from the "Resource Tree" and therefore can
have several resources related to the same data, not to mention that
there's still resource publication.  But that's a much more
complicated set of topics, which I fully intend to try to explore
later.

I know that view lookup can use portions of the URL as well, which is
fine.  I'm not suggesting that we remove that flexibility from the
system, just that we talk about it slightly differently.

--Mark Ramm