I'd love to know more about this.  For the record, on my system, the
code at
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/tree/master/docs/tutorials/wiki2/src
and
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/tree/master/docs/tutorials/wiki/src
"just works" even though it contains the copyright character.  Does it
work when you use it?  Are you cutting and pasting the text from a
webpage or using a checkout of the source?

- C