I'm having the hardest time figuring out the best way to set cookies for my
methods that don't return a true "Response" object (and therefore, don't
have a set_cookie() method). Is there no such helper in the Pyramid stack?
The closest thing I've found so far is the "Varying Attributes of Rendered
helper method, and requires you to build the cookies manually and add them
to the request.response_headerlist attribute.

Are those of us not returning "real" Response objects stuck with building
our cookie strings manually, or am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Seth