Hi folks,

I've been talking to folks for the last couple of weeks and it seems
like we have at least four people (not including myself) who are willing
to act in some measure as a GSOC mentor for the Pylons Project.

We still need to set concrete goals of our students.  I'll try to work
up some of that next week.

If any potential students see this who are interested, in general, in
participating in a Pylons/Pyramid-themed GSOC process, could you respond
on the list and provide us with an idea of what you're interested in and
your general skill level with Python and Pylons/Pyramid?

- C