On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Alice Bevan–McGregor
<al...@gothcandy.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, the majority of the Marrow projects that could
> benefit Pyramid would require core changes, thus a fork and a number of
> branches to explore the options, not just add-on packages or adaptive
> HOWTOs.

In that case, what might be better than a HOWTO is an outline of how
the packages could be integrated. I.e., which specific parts of
Pyramid would interface with which parts of the Marrow suite. If you
need help analyzing the Pyramid side, i may be able to help with that
; i.e., looking under the surface in Pyramid and what design
requirements it has at that particular point.

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>