kevin wrote:
> When following the QuickWiki tutorial, I got EXACTLY the same error as
> reported - i.e.
> "c:\python24\lib\site-packages\QuickWiki-0.1.2-py2.4.egg\quickwiki\config\middleware.py",
> line 27, in make_app
> > >     app = pylons.wsgiapp.PylonsApp(config, helpers=quickwiki.lib.helpers)
> > > TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'helpers'
>  Any clues ? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
>
> Kevin

try python setup.py develop.
When I did this, the error went away.  I had gone away and come back to
this project and  when I tried running it again I got the above error
but it appeared to be running it out of site packages instead of
development so I tried this and it fixed the problem.

I was a little unclear on knowing if the app was in 'dev' vs. 'prod'
and wanted to 'force' it to dev anyhow. I think in doing the tutorial
I switched it to running out of site-packages.

That and seeing if a package is imported more than once and switching
the order has solved problems. hth