Hi,

We recently got bitten by an sqlalchemy session caching problem.  The
symptom was that we would edit information on a form page, and commit
it to the database, but on reloading the page we'd see old data.
Continuing to press the reload button would cycle through several old
versions of the page.
In the end, we discovered that sqlalchemy was keeping "old" data around
in its session cache - as we understand it is supposed to.  Our
solution was to change BaseController to clear the session after every
call:

class BaseController(WSGIController):
    def __call__(self, environ, start_response):
        result = WSGIController.__call__(self, environ, start_response)
        session_context.current.clear()
        return result

Is this the right thing to do?  If so, it might be worth putting
something similar in the docs to save others the time it took us to
work this one out.  If not, any better ideas?

cheers,
Geoff