Does pylons have built-in support for upload progress bar that I have
missed?  If not, can someone point me in the direction of how this might be
done?  It looks like I need to use an iframe for the actual upload, an AJAX
call to stat the filesize on a regular basis, and a way to read the uploaded
file in chunks.  In particular, does pylons offer a way to do the last
part?

Thanks,
Sean