Hi Chris,

I think your introduction is very helpful so thanks for writing it up.
I've added a note to the TowardsOnePointZero page that we should add
something similar to the main docs.

> Is there a review
> process? Does the documentation get checked into the svn? After all the
> main documentation that you get when you click on the "Docs" link is not
> part of the wiki and seems to needs an admin. Who gets access and who
> grants access? Until then we have no other chance than to keep it in the
> wiki.

Ben, myself and Philip Jenvey have written most of the main project
docs. They are stored in subversion here and any of the main developers
have access to update them:
http://pylonshq.com/project/pylonshq/browser/Pylons/trunk/docs?order=name

The usual process is that documentation starts of life on the wiki (with
discussion on the mailing list or IRC) and then one of us takes all the
concepts and puts them together for inclusion in the main docs.

Cheers,

James