Hi!

An user helped me with this:
  You could consider modwsgi:
  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/

And next I found this info:
  http://pylonshq.com/project/pylonshq/wiki/ModPython

But I need to get answer to these questions too:

1.)
The development under modpy sometimes became very hard, because the
python in the normal working mode does not reload the modules are
loaded before.

But in web development when we change something in source, the site
need to reflect these changes.
This is not too easy to solve the problems caused by changes (objects
are changed, some globals are flushed, persistent databases closed,
etc.).

The developer sometimes is see only the he/she is refreshed the page,
but nothing is happened. Reload problem occured.

In php that is no problem, because the source is read and interpreted
again by the interpreter, so the changed are reflected in a moment.

Before of modpy 3.3 I used my own system to load and reinterpret pages
(see exec) without this "reload hell".
I want to ask that how to pylon avoid these problems when I use
modpython/wsgi gateway?
Or I need to restart my website after modifications?

2.
We need to use DBISAM ODBC connection. Can Pylons handle these
connections too?

Thanks for your help:
dd