On 4/18/07, durumdara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Shannon -jj Behrens írta:
> > 4. To deal with the reload problem, *in development* I like to set
> > Apache's MaxRequestsPerChild to 1.
> Yes, this is the only way to get out from "Module Reloading" hell.
> But I don't know that this "MaxRequestsPerChild" property is global to
> the server, or I can set this property in every virtual machines?

The documentation is pretty clear:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mpm_common.html#maxrequestsperchild

> > 5. mod_python works, but it's nicer to use Apache (listening on port
> > 80) to proxy to another Web server running your Pylons app.  I do this
> > in production.  Each of my apps has its own server (from Paste), but
> > they're all proxied behind Apache.
>
> And how you create this proxy? With mod_rewrite? I very-very
> interesting in it, because if possible, I want to avoid using of
> modpy, but I don't know, how to do it.
> Please send me a little example to test it in my big site! (If I
> disturb this list with my lama questions, please use my private mail
> (gmail) address.

Max Ischenko sent you the link a few days ago, but here it is again:

http://docs.pythonweb.org/display/pylonscookbook/Deployment

And I want to know something about pylons' web server. If you know
> about the server's working method, please write some links. (I used
> Zope before modpy, and I know it's weak points. I want to know
> something about pylons server's weak points).

Pylons is built on Paste.  The documentation for Paste is what you will want
to read:

http://pythonpaste.org/

Sean