Just a simple question:

It looks to me like each pylons application gets one-and-only-one
interpreter under mod_wsgi.  This implies that globals have the same
behavior as with the standalone server (and is distinctly different from
what would happen under mod_python, I think).  I ask because I would like to
use a global threadpool as a simple job queue system, which I want to have
available to all requests as a global.  Is my understanding close to
correct?

Thanks,
Sean