Hi

I don't understand why simple inheritance does not work:
base.py
class BaseController(WSGIController):
    def __call__(self, environ, start_response):
        # Insert any code to be run per request here. The Routes match
        # is under environ['pylons.routes_dict'] should you want to check
        # the action or route vars here
        return WSGIController.__call__(self, environ, start_response)

    def __before__ (self, action, **params):
        print '__before'
        pass

    def user(self):
        return session.get('user', None)

index.py:
from pyoner.lib.base import *

class IndexController(BaseController):
    def index(self):
        c.login = {'username': self.user()}
        return render_response('/index.html')

Here I get error *<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: type object
'BaseController' has no attribute 'user'*

In BaseController I tried "user = classmethod(user)", in IndexController
- self.user(), self.user(self), BaseController.user(),
BaseController.user(self)

Could anybody point to some silly mistake here?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Antipin Aleksei