Dear Mike,
Very cool demo.  Ive got a couple questions.  Looking at the demo, I
don't see any new sessions being created, are they created
automatically?  Also my most recent projects use the assignmapper
extension which needs the session context to be passed to it.   I
created my maps like this:

assign_mapper(sac._session_context, Flintstone, flintstones,
extension=sac.ext)

this works, but I was wondering if that was correct, and if so could you
add a reference to it directly in SAContext so we could use
sac.session_context instead?

Thanks again for the hard work
Jose