On Jul 16, 2007, at 12:56 PM, Andreas Reuleaux wrote:

I would be interested in pdf docs, too. - I just tried the links
above: I had to signup and log in to the PythonWeb/confluence system,
still I get: "Not Permitted / You are not permitted to perform this
operation." - any hints?

By the way: in 0.9.5 there where some rst files under docs:
getting_started.txt, quick_wiki.txt, flickrsearch.txt etc.
that I could include in a single rst file like this
  .. include:: getting_started.txt
  .. include:: quick_wiki.txt
  .. include:: flickrsearch.txt
  etc.
and (with some tweaks) convert to pdf (by means of my own tool chain:
rst2xml, xsl/fop) - I don't see these files in 0.9.6rc1 any more, I
hope they are not lost?

I've uploaded the PDF's to Google Groups to make it easier to d/l them:
http://groups.google.com/group/pylons-discuss/files

The rst files we've moved to the wiki, so its easier to maintain and update them. They can still be exported however using Confluence's XMLRPC interface should you want to setup a script to generate a PDF out of them: http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonscookbook/Using+XML-RPC+With +Confluence

Cheers,
Ben